Why Choose IV Drip Therapy Treatments?
If you’ve never had an IV treatment, you may be wondering how this unique therapy can be beneficial to you. Here are our favorite reasons to add IV treatments to your wellness routine:
Support Your Whole-Body Health
IV drip therapy provides your body with essential vitamins, hydration, and electrolytes to support your health and wellness year-round. IV treatments improve your overall health and well-being, boost your energy levels, and help you recover from illnesses more quickly and many other health benefits – all in one easy treatment.
Treatments are Efficient and Effective
Unlike oral medications that must pass through the digestive and metabolic system, IV drips are administered directly into the bloodstream, making for a 100% absorption rate. The circulatory system then delivers vitamins and medications to cells for immediate use.
Nothing is wasted, making IV therapy a very efficient way of delivering essential vitamins, supplements, and nutrients to your body. This is especially useful for patients who have difficulty ingesting fluid due to illness or impaired intestinal absorption.
Some patients cannot tolerate high doses of specific vitamins due to side effects such as nausea or diarrhea. IV drip therapy circumvents this problem because treatments bypass the digestive system.
Versatile Formulas for a Wide Variety of Health Goals
Drip offers seven IV formulas to address a wide variety of health goals. These formulas have been blended specifically to improve health targets, so no guesswork is needed to choose the right IV for you.
We offer select IV add-ons to boost your energy, bring you relief, combat nausea, and more.
In addition to our pre-blended formulas, we can customize IV treatments to address your specific health needs, ensuring the most effective treatment for you.
Is IV Drip Therapy Right For Me?
IV drips treat various conditions from dehydration to illnesses to anti-aging and more. Each type of therapy uses a specially formulated recipe of ingredients that contains the ideal types and amounts of vitamins for the condition being treated.
For Athletic Performance:
- Quickly and thoroughly rehydration after intense workout routines
- Quickly replaces electrolytes and nutrients naturally lost during workouts
- It helps keep competitive athletes at top physical performance
- Reduces post-workout fatigue
- Reduces recovery time
- Boosts overall performance by helping your body maintain optimal levels of vital nutrients
- Maintains muscle structure and integrity
- It helps quickly remove free radicals and toxins naturally produced by your body during workouts.
- Increases endurance and capacity for exercise
- Powerful antioxidants and vitamins boost your immune system to help fight off your ailment
- Reduces recovery time
- Anti-aging treatments are most effective over time, meaning regular appointments. Drip Hydration brings selections, saving you the time and hassle of frequent trips to your local clinic.
- Treatments detoxify your body from free radicals that cause cell age and cell damage which may, in turn, lead to chronic disease.
- Ingredients such as NAD and Stem Cells work at the cellular level, promoting cell health and regeneration for natural anti-aging effects.
Our IV Drip therapy is tailored to fit your needs, and each treatment option provides unique benefits. Understanding these benefits can help you better understand which IV drip is best for you.
The vast majority of injected fluids provide minimal sensations. If liquids are rapidly infused, you may feel “flow.”
Since no two individuals are identical, it is difficult to predict precisely how long you will feel the outcome of the medication. IV fluids will stay in your body until they are digested and eliminated, which depends on your body’s metabolism. In general, though, you may see an improvement in mood, focus, and vitality for three or four days following treatment.
Receiving an IV can vary slightly from person to person. A patient’s therapy takes between 25 and 45 minutes to complete. Overall, you should count on devoting around one hour to IV wellness therapy. Fortunately, the operation is relatively stress-free. You will remain seated and reasonably still, allowing you to converse, watch television, look through your phone, etc.
If the fluids are hypertonic or irritating in some way, localized discomfort may result. In general, irritating substances are diluted, but there are instances where they cannot be or where prolonged infusion might create complications; in these instances, a central line or a larger IV in a more prominent vein may be possible.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.